New! Grandstream Released DP760 Long-Range HD DECT Repeater
February 8, 2017 – Grandstream Networks announced the new addition to their long-range HD DECT repeater product line: the DP760.
The DP760 is a powerful wideband HD DECT repeater that pairs automatically with Grandstream’s DP750 DECT Base Station. It’s designed to extend network coverage for businesses, warehouses, medical, retail, hospitality, residential, and more applications.
This new DECT repeater doubles the range of the DP750 by extending an additional 300 meters outdoor and 50 meters indoor, enabling the paired solution to reach up to 600 meters outdoor and 100 meters indoors!
Take a peek at some highlighted features:
- Pairs automatically with the DP750 DECT base station and any DP720 handsets
- Supports relaying of up to 2 HD calls simultaneously
- Built-in network/PoE support
- Plug-and-play features: auto association, auto region detection and RF parameter self-setting
- Offers different status icon on DP720 handset so you can tell whether they are associated with a DECT base station or a DECT repeater
“The DP760 will take our DP series to the next level and allow it to fit well into a wide-range of long-range DECT VoIP solutions,” said David Li, CEO of Grandstream. “This product expands the capabilities of our award-winning DP series and allows our channel partners, resellers and end-users to implement it in a variety of new use cases.”