Technical Training: Flexible Grandstream Provisioning Options In the Know
Did you know that Grandstream provides flexible product provisioning options? Whether it’s for automatic configuration, quick deployment, or mass deployment, Grandstream has you all covered! Better yet, all provisioning options were made available with security in mind. Here is a list of the common provisioning options:
- Web UI and Keypad Lockdown
- XML and Name Based XML Configuration
- Redirection Services – GAPS
- Full Management – GDMS.Cloud and GDMS.Local
Let’s take a closer look at what GPAS and GDMS have to offer:
Grandstream Automated Provisioning System (GAPS): Redirection Services
GAPS is an automated system that allows administrators and providers secure control over device provisioning. It gives you the ability to streamline mass deployment from a central location.
- Most larger deployments already have their own provisioning servers
- Don’t like to host configurations externally for security reasons
- Provides a no-touch way for devices to be redirected
- API’s available for easy automation and integration
GDMS is a centralized interface for you to provision, manage, monitor and troubleshoot all your Grandstream devices. It gives you a full management ecosystem to do them all and you are in full control!
- Full management ecosystem that includes provisioning, configuration, management, troubleshooting and monitoring
- Cloud based and on prem options
- Cloud based options allow customers to save costs on maintenance
- Gives customers full control
Visit our website to learn more about Grandstream products or call one of our VoIP experts at 1-800-398-8647 to have a chat with us!