Cisco 1941 Integrated Services Router
The Cisco 1941 router offers small and medium sized businesses gigabit WAN access with a highly scalable modular interface for future growth. The Cisco 1941 and Cisco 1941W business routers offer a comprehensive connectivity with superior services integration and agility.
Cisco 1941 Overview
The Cisco 1941 has 5 times the performance of its predecessor, the Cisco 1841. The Cisco 1941 is positioned for high performance security, metro Ethernet, and high density switching.The 1941 router features 1 ISM slot, 2 eHWIC slots, 2 10/100/1000 WAN ports, 256MB of flash memory, and 512MB DRAM.
Cisco routers deliver high-performance, highly secure connectivity with multiservice integration that can transform the workplace with a broad set of integrated services, rich-media support, and operational excellence. Cisco routers combine data, security, unified communications, and wireless services onto a single device that's simple to use and easy to manage.
The Cisco IOS Software Universal image and Services Ready Engine module enable the customer to decouple the deployment of hardware and software, providing a stable technology foundation that can quickly adapt to evolving
Cisco 1941 Features:
- • 2 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- • 2 enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card slots that can host 2 single wide or 1 double wide and 1 single wide (e)HWIC
- • 1 Internal Services Module slot
- • Fully integrated power distribution to modules supporting 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Cisco Enhanced PoE
- • Security
- -- Embedded hardware-accelerated VPN encryption
- -- Secure collaborative communications with Group Encrypted Transport VPN, Dynamic Multipoint VPN, or Enhanced Easy VPN
- -- Integrated threat control using Cisco IOS Firewall, Cisco IOS Zone-Based Firewall, Cisco IOS IPS, and Cisco IOS Content Filtering
- -- Identity management that uses authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA), and public key infrastructure