Cisco 6921 Unified IP Phone
The Cisco 6921 is a charcoal colored 2 line Unified Communication IP phone for office environments. The 6921 has lighted feature keys, a 396 x 81 graphical display, and wired headset connectivity for handsfree use.
Cisco 6921 Unified IP Phone Overview
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921 delivers affordable business-grade UC connectivity with a more productive, more flexible and easier-to-use user experience. The 6921 supports multiple call handling with multi-call per-line appearance and fixed keys for hold, transfer, and conference.
Cisco Unified Video Advantage 2.2 (and later) and the VTIII camera, you can elevate your communication experience with support for video communications. Your PC monitor provides support for the video communications while voice communications are supported by your 6921 Phone.
Cisco 6921 Features and Functions:
- Deep-Sleep power saving option
- Multiple-language support
- Full-duplex speakerphone allows for flexibility in placing and receiving calls
- RJ9 headset interface
- Four softkey buttons and a scroll toggle bar
- Dual-position foot stand
- Multiple ringtones
- G.711a, G.711, G.729a, G.729b,G.729ab and iLBC audio-compression codecs are supported
- The hearing-aid-compatible (HAC) handset meets the requirements set by the ADA; it also meets ADA HAC requirements for a magnetic coupling to approved hearing aids. The phone dialing pad also complies with ADA standards
Didn't find the VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Cisco Unified Communication Phones.