Cisco IP Phone CP-8831 Conference Phone (CP-8831-3PCC-K9=)
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831 delivers highly secure, comprehensive, mission-critical unified communications with wideband, full-duplex audio performance and flexible accessory options. It is ideal for conference rooms and executive offices within small businesses to large enterprises.
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831 can enhance your office in many ways:
- Get audio communications support for executive offices and small-to-large conference rooms up to 1140 square feet (106 square meters)*.
- Cisco on-premise and cloud solutions, along with hosted third-party communications platforms, are supported.
- A wired control panel with a dial pad extends from the base station, adding convenience and flexibility in multi-chairperson meetings.
- A full-duplex, two-way wideband (G.722) acoustic audio speaker delivers superior audio performance for a "good as being there" audio experience.
- You have a choice of accessory options with both wired and Digital Equipment Cordless Telephony (DECT) wireless extension microphones and charging stations.
Administration and management features include:
- Private, highly secure, business audio communications through the 128K Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
- Class 3 Power over Ethernet (PoE) support on 10/100 networks for infrastructure reduction through elimination of local power cubes
- Configuration, deployment, and management, just like other Cisco IP phones for faster, easier administration
*Larger conference rooms may require daisy-chaining of base units (up to two maximum).
****Package does not include power supply. Power supply cord (CP-PWR-CORD-NA=) and power cube (CP-PWR-CUBE-3=) must be purchased separately and in combination in order to power the phone through AC.