Cisco IP Phone CP-8841 with 5 Lines and Open-SIP (CP-8841-3PCC-K9=)
Cisco IP Phone CP-8841 with 5-Lines has been updated to support Third Party Call Control. This easy-to-use IP Phone features wideband audio and provides high security so that all of your business communications are secured and you can talk with peace of mind. The Cisco IP Phone 8841 is ideal for knowledge workers and remote workers across industries and businesses of all sizes.
Cisco 8841 IP Phone Overview
The Cisco IP Phone 8841 is a business-class collaboration endpoint that delivers high-fidelity, reliable, secure, and scalable voice communication for midsize to large enterprise businesses. With the Cisco IP Phone 8841, you can increase personal productivity through an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The IP Phone 8841 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal-clear voice communications, "always-on" reliability, encrypted voice communications to enhance security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communication features from Cisco communication servers. The Cisco IP Phone 8841 offers five programmable line keys. You can configure keys to support either multiple directory numbers or call features such as speed dial. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number, using the multi-call-per-line feature. Fixed function keys give you one-touch access to applications, messaging, directory, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. Backlit acoustic keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
Cisco IP Phone CP-8841 Features and Specifications:
- High-quality, full duplex wideband audio and superior echo cancellation for exceptional clarity
- High-resolution, five-inch, widescreen color display
- Five-way navigation cluster and four context-sensitive soft keys make interactions more efficient
- Cisco EnergyWise reduces energy cost and carbon footprint in off-work hours
- Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
- Spark Phone OS simplifies administration with software common to both IP Phone 8800 Series and IP Phone 7800 Series
- RJ-9; Auxiliary port
****Package does not include power supply. Power supply cord (CP-PWR-CORD-NA=) and power cube (CP-PWR-CUBE-3=) must be purchased separately and in combination in order to power the phone through AC.