Cisco Small Business 100 Series Unmanaged Switch SF 100D-05 (SD205T)
The Cisco SF100D-05 100 Series 5-Port Desktop Switch
is an unmanaged switch that provides wire-speed Fast Ethernet connectivity to connect your small business office.
Available in a space-saver desktop design, the Cisco SF100D-05 100 Series 5-Port Desktop Switch switch is designed to suit any office space and to optimize power efficiency. The Cisco SF100D-05 uses less power and provide the robust, reliable connectivity your business demands, as well as support for advanced features such as quality of service (QoS)-all in a switch that you can setup yourself, in minutes.
A business-class, affordable network solution, the Cisco SF100D-05 brings the proven reliability and investment protection of Cisco networking solutions to your small business.
Cisco SF100D-05 Product Overview
- Fast Ethernet (10/100) Ports - 5
- Switch capacity = 1Gbps
- MAC address table = 1000
- QoS 802.1p Priority-Based - Yes
- Form Factor = desktop
- Power Supply = external
- No internal fan
Cisco SF100D-05 Features:
- Ease of use: The 100 Series of Cisco switches work right out of the box, with no software to install and nothing to configure. Each switch port independently sets itself for the optimal speed and determines whether to run in half- or full-duplex mode automatically. As a standards-based Cisco solution, Cisco 100 Series switches are also designed to immediately accommodate all of the devices in your network, including:
- Support for 10 megabits per second (Mbps), 100 Mbps, and up to 1 gigabit per second (1000 Mbps) devices in the same network (1000 Mbps ports available only on SD2008T-NA and SR2024CT-NA)
- Automatic cable detection, so you don't have to worry about using the wrong cable type
- Compatibility with network devices from other vendors
- Simple setup: Designed for small office spaces, Cisco 100 Series switches are available in both compact desktop and rack-mount models. The desktop models offer a wall-mount option for discreet mounting under a desk or on the wall of an office or conference room.
- High performance: Cisco 100 Series switches deliver the performance you need to run your business applications-including bandwidth-intensive video services-and avoid slow and sluggish networks. It supports up Gigabit Ethernet speeds, unlocking a new level of capacity and performance in your business network and letting you transfer large files in seconds.
- Reduced energy costs: Cisco 100 Series switches are designed to optimize power usage to be energy efficient without compromising performance. The switches also have no fans, so they run silently and unobtrusively while lowering energy costs.
- Support for advanced technologies: All switches include advanced Cisco traffic-handling features to keep your applications running at peak performance. Integrated QoS intelligence automatically prioritizes delay-sensitive services such as voice or video to improve your network's performance. Fast store-and-forward switching identifies damaged packets and prevents them from being passed on through the network. All of these features run automatically, with no management or configuration required.
- Peace of mind: Cisco 100 Series switches deliver the rock-solid reliability you expect from a Cisco switch. The solution has been rigorously tested to ensure optimal uptime and performance. In addition, unlike the purchase of a consumer-grade product, your investment in a Cisco Small Business network will grow with your business. With the Cisco Small Business Investment Protection Program, you can trade up to eligible Cisco switches at any time, and receive credit for up to the full value of your Cisco 100 Series.