Cisco SF100-24 24-Port 10/100 Non-Managed Switch with QoS
The Cisco SF100-24 is a non-managed switch with 24 10/100 LAN ports. Unlike other non-managed switches, the Cisco SF100 includes QoS to improve voice and video quality.
Cisco SF100-24 Overview
SF100-24 24-Port 10/100 Switch is an unmanaged switch that offers the performance and ease of use you need to get your business connected. This easy-to-use switch works right out of the box, with no software to configure. Use this switch to connect up to 24 computers, printers, and wireless access points, as well as to share network resources such as servers and network-attached storage. Quality of service (QoS) enhances network performance and improves the quality of voice and video. The switch optimizes power efficiency and features Energy Efficient Ethernet, which reduces energy consumption without compromising performance. Cisco switches
deliver the reliability and performance you need to keep your network running smoothly and is protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
Cisco SF100-24 Features:
- -- Fast, auto-switching Ethernet connection integrates 10-, 100-Mbps devices into your network
- -- QoS improves performance of voice and video
- -- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) reduces standard reduces energy consumption
- -- Automatic MDI/MDI-X cable detection technology automatically adjusts for cables types
- -- Fanless design allows switch to run silently and unobtrusively
- -- LEDs make it easy to monitor link, speed and activity
- -- Automatic speed and full/half-duplex sensing keeps you running at the right network speed
- -- Limited lifetime warranty provides investment protection