Cisco SF110D-16HP Ethernet Switch
The Cisco SF110D-16HP Ethernet Switch is a non-managed switch with 16 PoE 10/100 LAN ports. Unlike other non-managed switches, the Cisco SF110D-16HP Ethernet Switch includes QoS to improve voice and video quality. The Cisco SF110D-16HP Ethernet Switch can be installed on a desktop or rackmounted.
Cisco SF110D-16HP Ethernet Switch Overview
The Cisco SF110D-16HP Ethernet Switch (PoE) is an unmanaged switch that offers the performance and ease of use needed to connect small businesses. Use this desktop switch to connect up to 16 computers, printers, or wireless access points to the network, as well as to share network resources such as servers and network-attached storage. The switch works right out of the box and does not require any management or configuration. Quality of service (QoS) enhances network performance and improves voice and video quality. The switch optimizes power efficiency and features Energy Efficient Ethernet, which reduces energy consumption without compromising performance. Cisco switches deliver the reliability and performance needed to keep the network running smoothly and is protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
Cisco SF110D-16HP Ethernet Switch Features and Specifications
- Fast, auto-switching Ethernet connection integrates 10- and 100- Mbps devices into your network
- PoE powers and simplifies installation of network attached devices.
- QoS improves performance of voice and video
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) reduces standard reduces energy consumption
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X cable detection technology automatically adjusts for cables types
- Fanless design allows switch to run silently and unobtrusively
- LEDs make it easy to monitor link, speed and activity
- Automatic speed and full/half-duplex sensing keeps you running at the right network speed
- Ultra-compact case design is sure to fit into your workgroup environment
- Limited lifetime warranty provides investment protection