Cisco SF200-48P 48-port 10/100 PoE Smart Switch SLM248PT-NA
The Cisco SF200-48P POE enabled smart switch provides 48 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports as well as two combination mini-GBIC uplink ports, allowing you to connect employees to each other and with the computers, servers, printers, and other devices they use.
This high-performance, reliable connectivity helps this Cisco switch speed file transfer times and improve network uptime, and allows employees to respond more quickly to customers and each other. In addition, the SF 200-48P works with Cisco and third-party wireless solutions to extend the reach of your network, allowing employees to access applications and work productively from wherever they are, including conference rooms or other offices.
Cisco SF200-48P Product Overview
Advanced features provide security and support future technologies
Your proprietary company information is your most important asset. The SF 200-48P provides integrated network security, which reduces the risk of a security breach. For example, the switch includes IEEE 802.1X port security, which allows you to control access to your network. You can work with confidence, knowing that unauthorized users can't gain access to your network or your business data.
The SF 200-48P also provides more advanced features, such as IPv6 and IP telephony support. With native support for IPv6 as well as traditional IPv4, you'll be able to take advantage of the next-generation of technologies, such as IPv6-enabled operating systems and applications—without having to upgrade your network.
The SF 200-48P provides QoS features that allow you to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic in your network and converge all of your communications solutions, such as IP telephony and video surveillance, over a single Ethernet network and simplify deployments.
Cisco SF200-48P Features:
- 48 ports of Fast Ethernet (10/100) connectivity deliver high availability and performance, keeping networks running and ensuring access to critical business applications
- 802.11b PoE on 24 ports, Maximum power of 15.4W to any 10/100 Ethernet base port, Power dedicated to PoE = 180W.
- 2 combination mini-GBIC ports support fiber-optic or Gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity, allowing you to easily connect switches around the workplace
- Security features such as IEEE 802.1X keep unauthorized users off the network and protect company data
- Integrated IP telephony support automatically configures connected IP phones with the correct VLAN and quality-of-service (QoS) parameters to prioritize voice traffic
- Native support for IPv6 ensures compatibility with the next-generation of technologies without needing to upgrade the network
- Energy-efficient features help reduce power consumption and lower energy costs
- Limited lifetime warranty and one year technical support provide investment protection
- Product documentation and most user interfaces available in seven languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, and simplified Chinese
Cisco SF200-48P Package Contents:
- Cisco SF200-48P Switch
- Power cord
- Mounting hardware
- CD-ROM with user documentation (PDF)
- Quick-start guide
Didn't find the Cisco switch you were looking for?
Check out these other network switches