Cisco SG100D-08 8-Port 10/100/1000 Non-Managed Switch with QoS
The Cisco SG100D-08 is a non-managed switch with 8 10/100/1000 LAN ports. Unlike other non-managed switches, The Cisco SG100 includes QoS to improve voice and video quality. The Cisco SG100D is designed for desktop or rackmount installation.
Cisco SG100D-08 Overview
The Cisco SG100D-08 8-Port Gigabit Switch is an unmanaged switch that offers the high performance needed to support bandwidth-intensive applications. This desktop switch works right out of the box and does not require any management or configuration. Use this switch to connect up to eight computers, printers, and network storage devices to your network. Quality of service (QoS) enhances network performance and improves the quality of voice and video. The switch optimizes power efficiency and features Energy Efficient Ethernet, which reduces energy consumption without compromising performance. Cisco switches deliver powerful performance to keep the network running smoothly and is protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
Cisco SG100D-08 Features:
- -- Fast, auto-switching Ethernet connection integrates 10-, 100-, AND 1000- Mbps devices into your network
- -- QoS improves performance of voice and video
- -- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) reduces standard reduces energy consumption
- -- Automatic MDI/MDI-X cable detection technology automatically adjusts for cables types
- -- Fanless design allows switch to run silently and unobtrusively
- -- LEDs make it easy to monitor link, speed and activity
- -- Ultra-compact case design is sure to fit into your workgroup environment
- -- Automatic speed and full/half-duplex sensing keeps you running at the right network speed
- -- Limited lifetime warranty provides investment protection