Cisco SG200-08 8-port Gigabit Smart Switch
The Cisco SG200-08 switch is an affordable 8-port Gigabit Ethernet smart switch. Supporting high-bandwidth applications, the switch is easy to use and includes a limited lifetime warranty.
Cisco SG200-08 Product Overview
The Cisco SG200-08 switch is an affordable, 8-port Gigabit Ethernet smart switch
, that delivers the performance needed to support high-bandwidth applications. It offers the basic security and quality of service (QoS) features needed to share network resources and connect network devices. The switch has native support for IPv6 as well as the previous IPv4 standard ensuring your network is ready for the next generation of technologies. With energy-efficient technology, it optimizes power use to reduce energy costs without compromising performance. It is easy to configure and manage with intuitive browser-based tools and is offered with a limited lifetime warranty. The Cisco
SG200-08 provides the ideal combination of affordability, reliability and performance in a switch designed specifically for small businesses.
Cisco SG200-08 Features
- 8 10/100/1000 ports
- Easy configuration and management: An intuitive browser-based interface, Cisco Discovery Protocol, and the Cisco Smartports tool simplify setup and configuration.
- High performance and reliability: These switches speed file transfer times, keep business applications available, and provide a single Ethernet network foundation for all business communications and connectivity needs.
- Strong security: Use embedded defense mechanisms and "business-class" security services such as IEEE 802.1xX port security to protect the network and customer data.
- IP telephony support: Cisco 200 Series switches automatically configure connected IP phones with the right VLAN and quality-of-service parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
- IPv6 support: Native support for IPv6 allows customers to take advantage of the latest networking applications and operating systems in the future, without a complete equipment upgrade.
- Energy efficiency: Low-power chipsets, fanless designs, and other power-saving features reduce power consumption and enable quieter operation.
- Customer peace of mind: The switches have been tested to deliver the reliability customers expect from Cisco, and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty, with free software fixes for the term of the warranty.
- Cisco 200 Series Smart Switch
- Power cord
- Mounting hardware
- CD-ROM with user documentation (PDF) included
- Quick-start guide
- Web browser: Mozilla Firefox version 2.5 or later; Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6 or later
- Category 5 Ethernet network cable
- TCP/IP, network adapter, and network operating system (such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X) installed on each computer in the network
Didn't find the Cisco switch you were looking for?
Check out these other network switches