Cisco SG112-24 24-port 10/100/1000 Unmanaged Switch
The Cisco SG112-24 is an unmanaged, 24 port Gigabit Ethernet switch with QoS and 2 combination Mini-GBIC uplink ports.
Cisco SG112-24 Overview
The Cisco SG112-24 is a 24-Port Gigabit Switch. The Cisco Small Business Unmanaged Switch, will boost your network performance and support all of your essential business applications. This switch works right out of the box and does not require any management or configuration. Use this switch to connect up to 24 computers, printers, network storage devices, and IP cameras. An energy-saving design reduces power consumption and costs by allowing the Ethernet switch to enter sleep mode, turn off unused ports, and adjust power as needed. The compact size makes the switch ideal for areas with limited space, such as conference rooms. Quality of service (QoS) enhances network performance and improves the quality of voice and video. The switch includes two combo mini Gigabit Interface Converter (GBIC) ports that can connect your servers or backbone at Gigabit speeds.Cisco switches deliver powerful performance and is protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
Cisco SG102-24 Features:
- Fast, auto-switching Ethernet connection integrates 10/100
- QoS improves performance of voice and video
- Shared mini-GBIC ports enable longer transmission distances in a network
- Compact size and rack-mounting option allow for multiple placement options
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) reduces standard reduces energy consumption
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X cable detection technology automatically adjusts for cables types
- Fanless design allows switch to run silently and unobtrusively
- LEDs make it easy to monitor link, speed and activity
- Automatic speed and full/half-duplex sensing keeps you running at the right network speed
- Limited lifetime warranty provides investment protection