Cisco SG300-10MP 10-port Gigabit Max-PoE Managed Switch
The Cisco SG 300-10MP
Switch is an affordable, high-performance, easy to manage device that's designed specifically for small businesses. This compact 10-port managed switch boosts network performance and supports high-bandwidth applications for an efficient, productive workplace. Part of the Cisco 300 Series of switches, the SG 300-10MP provides energy-saving, security, and advanced network features to support a small business network. And a limited lifetime warranty with next-business-day advance replacement protects your investment.
Cisco SG300-MP Product Overview
Fast, reliable access to the resources you need
With 10 10/100/1000 Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports and two combination mini-GBIC ports, the SG 300-10MP Switch allows you to connect small office devices, such as computers, printers, and wireless access points, as well as multiple switches to each other, giving employees fast, reliable access to the resources they need. Gigabit Ethernet connectivity provides optimal network performance, ensuring availability of your business-critical applications. The SG 300-10MP Switch also provides flexibility for interconnecting a variety of devices across your network, including voice, security, and wireless solutions. Embedded PoE technology makes it easier to connect and power IP-based devices, such as phones and surveillance cameras, and wireless access points. In addition, the SG 300-10MP offers several advanced networking features, including support for Layer 3 switching between VLANs for advanced traffic management as well as IPv6, remote management, and dual images support.
Built-in security keeps your network and data safe
The SG 300-10MP includes a number of security features that let you tightly control access to your network, safeguarding the integrity of your data. Using access control lists (ACLs), you can authenticate and regulate new connections to your network, keeping unwanted users away from your business-critical information. With this device, you also can segment your network and provide a secure section for visitors by using the integrated guest VLAN capability. In addition to strong security features, the SG 300-10MP Switch provides business-class communication capabilities, such as support for IP telephony. If you already have IP phones connected to your company's network, the switch will automatically configure the phones with the correct VLAN and quality-of-service (QoS) parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
It just works so you can focus on your business
The SG 300-10MP is an eco-friendly switch that's been designed to conserve energy, which will save you money. The switch uses low-power chipsets and other "green" features to help protect the environment and optimize power consumption without compromising performance. And a fanless design further reduces energy costs while enabling quieter operation. Cisco designed the SG 300-10MP Switch to be easy to configure and to manage. Intuitive browser-based tools and mass deployment capabilities speed setup and reduce the amount of time you need to spend on network management tasks, such as QoS traffic prioritization. Cisco provides a limited lifetime warranty with next-business-day advance replacement (where available), software updates, and telephone technical support free of charge for the first 12 months. Also, the SG 300 series of Cisco switches are backed by Cisco Small Business Support Service, an affordable three-year subscription-based plan that provides peace of mind and additional investment protection.
Cisco SG300-MP Features:
- 10 ports of Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) connectivity deliver excellent performance for high-bandwidth applications
- 2 combination mini-GBIC ports support fiber-optic or Gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity, allowing you to easily connect switches around the workplace
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) ports simplify IP telephony and wireless deployments
- Integrated IP telephony support automatically configures connected IP phones with the correct VLAN and quality-of-service (QoS) parameters to prioritize voice traffic
- Advanced security features, including access control lists (ACLs) and guest VLANs, allow users to tightly control small business networks
- Energy-efficient features such as low-power chipsets and a fanless design help reduce power consumption and enables quieter operation
- Limited lifetime warranty provides next-business-day advance replacement (where available), software updates, and one year of free telephone technical support
Didn't find the Cisco switch you were looking for?
Check out these other network switches