Cisco WAP121 Wireless Access Point
The Cisco WAP121 is a wireless-N PoE access point with internal antenna for flexible deployment options. The Cisco WAP121 supports both Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) and Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA2), encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption.
Cisco WAP121 Overview
The Cisco WAP121 is a sleek, affordable, wireless access point that delivers fast, reliable wireless connectivity and enables small businesses to easily expand their wired networks. The device combines ease of use with business-class features such as support for IPv6, Power over Ethernet for simpler deployment, quality of service to prioritize network traffic, and advanced security to deliver the reliability and performance needed for small business networks. The sleek and elegant design with flexible mounting options allows it to seamlessly blend into any small business environment. It can be managed with an intuitive browser-based GUI and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Cisco WAP121 Features:
- ● Highly secure, high-speed 802.11n wireless networking delivers enhanced throughput and extended range for bandwidth-intensive applications.
- ● Wizard-based setup and configuration enables fast, simple deployment.
- ● Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, protects sensitive business information.
- ● Support for PoE enables easy installation without expensive additional wiring.
- ● Client bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network.
- ● Elegant, compact design with internal antennas and versatile mounting kit enables installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop.
- ● IntelligentQoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance.
- ● Power-saving sleep mode and port control features help maximize energy efficiency.
- ● Highly secure guest access enables safe wireless connectivity for visitors.
- ● Support for IPv6