Clarity 340 Amplified UC Corded Headset
For non-headset users, the Clarity 340 utilizes the power of PC communications and allows users who are specifically focused on making phone calls to connect via USB for the ultimate soft phone solution.
Clarity 340 Amplified UC Corded Headset Overview
The Clarity 340 features digital amplification and features the loudest audio quality in the industry. This devices is currently the only UC handset solution for people with hearing, vision, and dexterity challenges.
Clarity 340 Amplified UC Corded Headset Features and Functions
- Amplified 40dB audio with DCP digital sound processing
- Built-in, full duplex speakerphone for high quality audio with hands-free convenience
- Easy to read color display screen
- Standard 12-key telephone dial pad with mute button
- Works with standard UC softphone applications such as Avaya, Cisco, IBM, and Skype
- USB powered, no batteries required
- Desktop stand provides stowage option for in-office usage
- Ideal for noisy work environments
- Hearing aid compatible
- Speakerphone feature
- 1 yr. limited warranty