Cisco CP-7906G VoIP Phone
The Cisco IP Phone 7906G
is a cost-effective, basic IP phone providing a core set of business features. It is specifically suited for enterprise and service provider applications, and can be deployed in the following end-user environments: enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses SMB, and small offices, home offices SOHO. It is also suitable for places where single-line Cisco phones
are typically installed such as cafeterias, break rooms, lobbies, and manufacturing floors.
Cisco CP-7906G VoIP Phone Overview
The Cisco IP Phone 7906G provides single-line access and four interactive soft keys that guide a user through call features and functions via the pixel-based liquid crystal display LCD. The graphic capability of the display provides a rich user experience by presenting calling information, intuitive access to features, and language localization in future firmware releases. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7906G fills the communication needs of cubicle, retail, classroom, or manufacturing workers or anyone who conducts low to moderate telephone traffic. Four dynamic soft keys guide users through core business features and functions, while a pixel-based display combines intuitive features, calling information, and eXtensible Markup Language (XML) services into a rich user experience. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7906G offers numerous important security features plus the choice of IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), Cisco inline power, or local power through an optional power adaptor.
Cisco CP-7906G Features and Functions
The Cisco IP Phone 7906G is designed to be easy to use with conveniently placed features.
- Pixel-based display-A pixel-based display provides intuitive access to calling features. Four soft keys dynamically present calling options to the user. The scroll toggle bar allows easy movement through the displayed information.
- 'Menu' key-This key allows users to quickly access information such as call logs and phone settings.
- The user can retrieve voice-mail messages.
- The user can display missed calls, outgoing calls that have been placed, and incoming calls that have been received.
- The user can set various preferences such as ring types and display contrast.
- 'Hold' key-This lighted key provides the user a red visual indication that they have placed a call on hold.
- A volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset and ringer.
- A hearing-aid-compatible handset meets American Disabilities Act [ADA] requirements.
- A single-position foot stand provides optimum display viewing and comfortable use of buttons and keys. The foot stand can be removed to allow wall mounting via mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
- XML Applications can be delivered to the display.