Cyberdata 011061 V2 Paging Amplifier
The CyberData 011061 V2 Paging Amplifier provides an easy method for implementing an IP Paging system for both new and legacy installations.
CyberData 011061 V2 Paging Amplifier Product Overview
With up to 25 watts of driving power (802.3at), the Cyberdata 011061 V2 Paging Amplifier provides direct drive of a standard Horn speaker and supports a line-out connector for connection to an external amplifier. The interface is compatible with most SIP-based IP PBX servers that comply with the SIP RFC 3261. For non-SIP environments, the Paging Amplifier can be configured to listen to multicast address and port number combinations to form paging zones.
The V2 Paging Amplifier supports two SIP extensions. One extension can be assigned to a page group for auto answer paging. The second extension can be assigned to a "First-to-Answer" ring group with IP phones. An audio ring file is activated when the second SIP extension of the ceiling speaker is dialed. If any of the IP phones in the ring group is answered (or if the caller hangs up), the Paging Amplifier stops ringing.
Cyberdata 011061 V2 Paging Amplifier Features and Functions:
- SIP and Simultaneous Multicast
- Dual-speed ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- Web-based configuration
- PoE 802.3at and 802.3af-enabled
- Line-in for background music
- Line-out connector
- DTMF controlled relay
- Direct 8 Ohm speaker drive
- User-uploadable tones and messages
- Digital and manual volume control
- Second SIP endpoint "Night Ringer"
- Auto-call voice message from input port sense
- Can support two horns in parallel