CyberData 011068 Horn Loudspeaker
The Cyberdata 011068 horn features a highly efficient compression driver, weather resistant construction, and UV resistant materials. Use the Cyberdata horn in your IP paging network in loud or outdoor areas when extra amplification is needed.
CyberData 011068 Horn Loudspeaker Product Overview
The Cyberdata 011068 horn loudspeaker connects to a paging amplifier to bring your message to loud, open areas such as warehouses or parking lots.
- A small re-entrant horn package with a powerful and efficient compression driver.
- Designed for good speech intelligibility.
- A heat sink coupled to the driver dissipates heat to maintain efficiency and endurance.
- Weather and corrosion resistant design uses stainless fasteners. Plating on driver meets 96-hour salt spray test. Other parts are made of impact and UV resistant ABS.
- Adjustable mounting base will attach to a 3-inch electrical box.
- Rated at 40 watts continuous duty using a 1.5 diameter 8 or 45 ohm voice coil on a rugged phenolic diaphragm.
- Flange holes allow for recessed or concealed mounting.
CyberData 011068 Horn Loudspeaker Features
Weather and corrosion resistant design
40 watts continuous duty
Designed for good speech intelligibility
Adjustable mounting base