CyberData 011096 V2 Wireless Loudspeaker Amplifier
The CyberData 011096 V2 Loudspeaker Amplifier Wireless provides an easy method for implementing an IIP paging system for both new and legacy installations.
CyberData 011096 V2 Loudspeaker Amplifier Wireless Product Overview
With up to 25 watts of driving power (802.3at), the Cyberdata
011096 V2 Loudspeaker Amplifier Wireless provides direct drive of a standard Horn speaker and supports a line-out connector for connection to an external amplifier. The interface is compatible with most SIP-based IP PBX servers that comply with the SIP RFC 3261. For non-SIP environments, the Loudspeaker Amplifier can be configured to listen to multicast address and port number combinations to form paging zones.
The VoIP Loudspeaker Amplifier supports two SIP extensions. One extension can be assigned to a page group for auto answer paging. The second extension can be assigned to a "First-to-Answer" ring group with IP phones. An audio ring file is activated when the second SIP extension of the ceiling speaker is dialed. If any of the IP phones in the ring group is answered (or if the caller hangs up), the Loudspeaker Amplifier stops ringing.
CyberData 011096 Loudspeaker Amplifier Wireless Features and Functions:
- Wireless 802.11g from a standard wireless router/switch
- SIP and Simultaneous Multicast
- Dual-speed ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- Web-based configuration
- PoE 802.3at and 802.3af-enabled
- Line-in for background music
- Line-out connector
- DTMF controlled relay
- Direct 8 Ohm speaker drive
- User-uploadable tones and messages
- Digital and manual volume control
- Second SIP endpoint "Night Ringer"
- Auto-call voice message from input port sense