CyberData 011183 Singlewire-Enabled VoIP Talkback Ceiling Speaker
The Signal White CyberData 011183 Singlewire-enabled VoIP Talkback Ceiling Speaker enables two-way conversations using the Singlewire Push-to-Talk application running on the phone.
CyberData 011183 Singlewire-Enabled VoIP Talkback Ceiling Speaker Overview
The CyberData Talkback speaker easily connects into local area networks with a single CAT5/6 cable from your PoE switch. Its small footprint allows the speaker to be mounted almost anywhere with multiple mounting options available.
By use of the optional remote call button, calls to a predetermined extension can be initiated from the room with the speaker. During the active calls, the LED light on the switch can be programmed to blink to show call activity.
CyberData 011183 Singlewire-Enabled VoIP Talkback Ceiling Speaker Features:
- Signal White
- Informacast-controlled operation
- Web-based configuration
- Web-based firmware upgradeable
- Small footprint
- High efficiency speaker driver
- PoE 802.3af Enabled (Powered-over-Ethernet)
- Network and external speaker volume control
- Optional external call button and LED indicator