Cyberdata 011401 SIP Ceiling Tile Drop-In Speaker
CyberData 011401 is a gray white 1' x 2' network-connected loudspeaker that installs into a ceiling tile, providing a discreet option for paging or public address system. The ceiling speaker supports the open SIP communications protocol (RFC 3261) to connect with your VoIP phone system. It can produce sound up to nearly 112 dB at 1 meter, using the G.711 and G.722 audio codecs for clear, bandwidth-efficient paging. While it has an external volume control, you can also control the volume through the VoIP network. The paging speaker can act as a SIP endpoint or a Multicast group member, and is supported by 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, and many more!
CyberData 011401 is PoE compliant, which means you can power the speaker through the same Ethernet cable that connects it to your network. You can auto-provision CyberData 011401 via HTTPS, HTTP or TFTP, with web-based configuration available for the first two. Use a security code to better control what is broadcast. It comes with important features for critical deployments, such as redundant support for multiple SIP servers and Cisco SRST resiliency. It can also act a relay for door locks, external amps and more.
Cyberdata 011401 SIP Ceiling Tile Drop-In Speaker Features and Specifications
- Support for security code to prevent unwanted SIP calls
- Optional red/green/blue/white strobe kit connection available (coming soon)
- Autoprovisioning via HTTP, HTTPS, or TFTPHTTPS or HTTP web based configuration.
- HTTPS is enabled by default.
- 802.11q VLAN taggingConfigurable sense input for use with fault detection or with optional lighted button kit
- Configurable event generation for device health and status monitoring
- Support for G.722 codecs
- Powered via PoE (802.3AF or 802.3AT) or 24V auxiliary power supply (not included)
- Enhanced interoperability for hosted environments
- SIP (RFC 3261) compatible
- Night Ringer function
- Plays audio from Multicast
- Web-based configuration
- Paging prioritization and background music
- User upgradeable firmware via web interface or autoprovisioning
- External volume controlSmall footprint
- High efficiency speaker driver
- IGMP l SIP endpoint or Multicast group member Network-adjustable speaker volume
- Can drive one external analog speaker for greater coverage (part "011120/011121 sold separately)
- Support for 10 multicast paging groupsSupport for multiple SIP servers for redundancy
- Support for Cisco SRST resiliency
- Relay for activating door locks, external amplifiers, etc.
- Line-level audio output for connecting to an external amplifier
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Cyberdata 011401 SIP Ceiling Tile Drop-In Speaker
No questions asked yet