Grandstream DP715 VoIP DECT Handset with Base Station
The Grandstream DP715 is a VoIP DECT Phone for small business and residential users. The DP715 is a single DECT handset and base station. The DP715 base station will support 4 additional DP710 handsets (5 total) and 4 simultaneous calls.
Grandstream DP715 VoIP DECT Handset with Base Station Overview
The Grandstream DP715 VoIP DECT Phone system is a next generation high quality and simple to use DECT Cordless IP phone. It features compact size, superb voice quality, a rich feature set, and market leading performance while still being very affordable. This DECT Phone has wide range radio coverage, 150 feet indoors and up to 1000 feet outdoors, allows users to enjoy the benefits of mobility and VoIP for a minimum investment. It is also fully compliant with SIP/DECT standards and field proven for flexible deployments.
The DP715 handset has an indoor range of 150 feet and an outdoor range of about 1000 feet. outdoors, depending on blocking structures. With a standby time of 80 hours and up to 10 hours of talk time, the Grandstream DP715 system has what it takes to bring excellent communication to your corridor mobile workforce.
Grandstream DP715 Features and Functions:
- Includes DECT base station and one handset.
- Registers up to 4 additional DECT handsets
- All phones can ring sequentially in the predestined order
- Shared Line Mode
- Advanced telephony features
- Support comprehensive voice codecs including G.711, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726 and iLBC
- Secure and automated provisioning using HTTP/HTTPS/Telnet/TFTP, multiple SIP accounts, SIP over TCP/TLS, SRTP
- - Multi-Language Settings
Didn't find the VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream Phones.