Grandstream Budgetone GS-102
The Grandstream Budgetone BT-102 IP Phone is an award-winning next generation IP network telephone based on industry open standards. Built upon innovative technology, Grandstream BT-102 IP Phone features market leading superb sound quality and rich functionalities at ultra-affordable price.
Grandstream Budgetone GS-102 VoIP Business Phone SIP
Grandstream GS-102 Features:
- Support SARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, TFTP protocols
- Support NAT traversal via STUN & symmetric RTP
- Interoperable with various 3rd party SIP end user device, Proxy/Registrar/Server, and gateway products
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) to ensure superb hi-fidelity audio quality
- Advanced and patent pending adaptive jitter buffer control, packet delay & loss concealment technology
- Support popular vocoders including G.723.1 (5.3K/6.3K), G.729A/B, G.711 (a-law and u-law), G.726, G.728. Dynamic negotiation of codec and voice payload length
- Support standard voice features such as Caller ID Display or Block, Call Waiting, Hold, TransfForward, FLASH, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (RFC2833), Dial Plans, off-hook auto dial, configurable emergency dialing (e.g., 911), early dial, click-to-dial
- Support 3-way conferencing (Model 102D), full duplex hands-fredomain acoustic echo cancellation (pending), redial, call log, volume control, voice mail with indicator, downloadable ring tone (pending)
- Support Silence Suppression, VAD (Voice Activity Detection), CNG (Comfort Noise Generation), Line Echo Cancellation (G.168), and AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
- Support DIGEST authentication and encryption using MD5 and MD5-sess.
- Provide easy configuration thru manual operation (phone keypad and Web interface) or personalized automated provisioning via central configuration file for mass deployment.
- Support for Layer 2 (802.1Q VLAN, 802.1p) and Layer 3 QoS (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS)
- NAT-friendly remote software upgrade capability (via tftp) even from behind firewalls/NATs.
- Support for fail-over SIP server and DNS server (pending)
Didn't find the VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream Phones:
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Grandstream BT-102 IP Phone
No questions asked yet