Grandstream Handytone 386 Multiport Analog Adapter
SIP VoIP FXS Gateway - Dual FXS
Grandstream HandyTone 386 is an All-In-1 VoIP IAD based on SIP
standard. Built upon Grandstreams innovative technology，the HandyTone GS-386 features superb sound quality, rich functions, high degree of integration, ease of use, compact size, and ultra-affordability.
Grandstream Handytone 386 Analog Adapter
- Single RJ45 WAN Port
- Dual FXS RJ11 Ports
- PSTN Pass-through capability
- Support SIP2.0 ， TCP/UDP/IP ， RTP/RTCP ， HTTP ， ICMP ，
ARP/RARP ， DNS ， DHCP (both client and server) ， NTP ，
- Powerful digital signal processing (DSP) to ensure superb audio
quality; advanced adaptive jitter control and packet loss concealment
- Ultra compact (wallet size) and lightweight design, great companion
- Support various vocoders including G.711 A-/U-law ， G.723.1,
G.729A/B, G.728, G.726, iLBC.
- Support Caller ID/Name display or block, Hold, Call Waiting, Call
Transfer, Call Forward, Auto Answer (Intercom), Flash
- Support customizable ring tone and fax pass through
- Support silence suppression and VAD ， AGC ， and echo
- Support standard encryption and authentication (DIGEST using MD5 and MD5-sess)
- Support layer-2 (802.1Q VLAN, 802.1p) and layer-3 (DiffServ, ToS) QoS
- Support automated NAT traversal without manual manipulation of firewall/NAT
- Support remote automated provisioning and software upgrade even through firewall/NAT to
enable zero configuration and plug-and-dial for end users
- Support device configuration via built-in IVR, Web browser or central configuration file
Didn't find the VoIP Adapter you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream VoIP adapters:
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Grandstream GS-386 Discontinued
No questions asked yet