Grandstream GXP2020 VoIP Phone
The Grandstream GXP2020 is an advanced voice over IP telephone designed for the receptionist, power user or executive that requires a feature rich handset at a highly competitive price.
Grandstream GXP2020 VoIP Phone Overview
The Grandstream GXP2020 includes a backlit 320x160 high resolution graphic LCD with multi-level grey scales, SRTP and TLS (pending) for privacy protection, as well as secure and automated provisioning for mass deployment. The Grandstream GXP2020 is the second phone in the GXP Enterprise SIP Phone portfolio. It is ideal for both the executive office and advanced enterprise users.
Grandsteam GXP2020 Features and Functions
- 6 lines indicators with individual SIP account profiles
- 7 programmable hard keys and 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Multi-line support of up to 13 call appearance lines with dual-color LED indicators
- Expandable to additional 112 lines through expansion key-modules
- Support Caller ID display or block, per call or permanent
- Call waiting, hold, mute, transfer (blind or attended),forward, and more
- Multi-party conferencing (up to 5-way)
Didn't find the VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream Phones: