Grandstream GXP1160 Single Line VoIP Phone
The Grandstream GXP1160 is a single-line budget VoIP phone with a 128x40 graphical LCD display. The GXP1160 has dedicated hard keys for the most popular telephony functions, XML programmable keys and a RJ9 headset jack making it a feature rich phone
Grandstream GXP1160 Single Line VoIP Phone Overview
A next generation small-to-medium business Corded VoIP Phone the Grandstream GXP1160 features a single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances, a 128x40 graphical LCD, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conference, and Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics headsets.
The GXP1160 delivers superior audio quality, rich and leading edge telephony features, personalized information and customizable application service, automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms. The Grandstream GXP 1160 is a perfect choice for small-to-medium businesses looking for a high quality, feature rich IP phone with highly affordable cost.
Grandstream GXP1160 Features and Functions:
- 128x40 graphical LCD display
- 1 SIP account and 2 line appearances
- 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys
- 5 navigation/menu/volume keys
- 9 dedicated function keys
- Phonebook with up to 500 contacts
- Call history with up to 200 records
- Support for G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.711µ/a, G.726-32, G.722, iLBC, in-band and out-of-band DTMF
Didn't find the VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream Phones.