Grandstream GXV3601 H.264 IP Camera
The Grandstream GXV3601 is a powerful network camera for professional surveillance environments. Its unique incorporation of the most comprehensive peripheral support for alarm control, local storage expansion, and wireless network connection, creates sophisticated and best-in-class control flexibility and scalability.
Grandstream GXV3601 H.264 IP Camera Overview:
The Grandstream GXV3601 can be managed with GSurf, Grandstream's advanced and intuitive video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously. The GXV3601 is a powerful network camera for professional surveillance environments.
Grandstream GXV3601 Features & Functions:
- High quality Sony CCD sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality
- Advanced multi-streaming reate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at D1 resolution
- Alarm input & output, audio input & output, RS485, iris control
- 24MB pre/post event recording buffer
- USB 2.0 port and SD card slot for storage / wireless network card
- Integrated Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE, 802.3af), optional antenna for wireless network connectivity
- Embedded video analytics, SIP/VoIP support for full duplex two-way audio as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow up to 16 simultaneous D1 viewers or 25 CIF viewers
Didn't find the IP Camera you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream IP Cameras: