Grandstream GXV3601_HD IP Camera
The Grandstream GXV3601 is a powerful network camera for professional surveillance environments. Its unique incorporation of the most comprehensive peripheral support for alarm control, local storage expansion, and wireless network connection, creates sophisticated and best-in-class control flexibility and scalability.
Grandstream GXV3601_HD IP Camera Overview:
The Grandstream GXV3601 supports the most comprehensive peripheral interfaces for alarm control, local storage expansion, and wireless network connection, offering sophisticated and best-in-class control flexibility and scalability.
The GXV3601_HD can be managed with GSurf, Grandstream's FREE video management software. The GXV3601_HD can be monitored with your mobile device or the Grandstream Video Phones
Grandstream GXV3601_HD Features & Functions:
- High resolution 2 Megapixels CMOS sensor and premium lens to ensure high fidelity picture quality
- Support advanced real-time H.264 (with multi-streaming-rate) and Motion JPEG at 720P resolution, variable bit rate & frame rate, and video watermark
- Support sensor alarm input, replay output, USB, SD, integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af), and 24MB pre-/post-even recording buffer
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow 6+ simultaneous HD viewers
- Embedded video analytics, SIP/VoIP support for full duplex two-way audio as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Support e-PTZ function
- Support IE and Firefox for network preview
Didn't find the IP Camera you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream IP Cameras: