Grandstream GXW4248 FXS VoIP Gateway
The Grandstream GXW4248 is a 48 FXS port VoIP gateway that can be used to connect analog devices such as phones and faxes to a VoIP network. Support for several voice/fax codes and a combination of 48 RJ11 FXS ports and a 50-pin Telco connector makes the GXW4248 versatile for a variety of uses.
Grandstream GXW4248 FXS VoIP Gateway Overview
The Grandstream GXW4248 is a next generation high performance high-density VoIP gateway that is fully compliant with SIP standards and broadly interoperable with various VoIP systems, analog PBX and phones on the market. The GXW4248 features 48 FXS analog telephone ports, superb voice quality, rich telephony functionalities, easy provisioning , flexible dialing plans, advanced security protection, and excellent performance in handling high volume voice calls.
The Grandstream GXW4248 analog gateway offers small-to-medium businesses a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system that allows them to enjoy the benefits of VoIP communications while preserving investment on existing analog phones, fax machines and legacy PBX systems.
Grandstream GXW4248 Features and Functions:
- 48 telephone FXS ports with both RJ11 and 50-pin Telco connectors, as well as per port LED
- Gigabit Ethernet and a backlit 128x32 graphic LCD display with support for multiple languages
- 2 SIP server profiles per system and independent SIP account per port
- Supported voice/fax codecs include G.711, G.723.1, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, T.38 Fax
- Advanced carrier grade 128ms-tail-length line echo cancellation
- Over-voltage and over-current protection (ITU-T K.21 Basic Test Level)
- Support VMWI, NEON LED and stutter tone for message waiting indication
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file; TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
Didn't find the VoIP Gateway you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream Gateways: