Grandstream HT801 ATA
Grandstream's HT801 ATA replaces Grandstream's HT701 ATA and provides 1 port for connection to an analog phone or fax device on an IP or VoIP network.
Grandstream HT801 ATA Overview
This single port analog telephone adapter is a compact-sized, high-quality manageable IP telephony solution ideal for both residential users and office environments.
The HT801 is the direct replacement for the HT701. This ATA brings a modern design but is built with the same great technology you've come to know and love. Advanced VoIP functionality, security protection, and auto provisioning options make it a breeze for users to utilize VoIP technology on analog phones.
The HT801 is an ideal single-port ATA for large scale commercial IP Voice service deployment. It is also a good choice for road-bound employees who can tap into the company IP Voice system using an existing analog line in their hotel rooms
Grandstream HT801 ATA Features and Specifications
- 1 FXS port for analog devices
- 1 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Advanced telephony features: Caller ID, Call Waiting,3-way conference, Transfer, Forward, Do not disturb, Message Waiting Indication, Multi-language voice prompt, T.38 fax, Flexible Dial Plan
- Voice Codecs: G.711a/u, G.723.1, G.729a/b, G.726, iLBC
- Strong security protection: TLS/SRTP/HTTP
- Automated provisioning: TR069, HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP