GVC3202 Video Conferencing Solution
The Grandstream 3202 (GVC3202) camera is a revolutionary plug-and-play, Video Conferencing Solution that not only supports Grandstream's IPVideoTalk Pro platform, but has the ability to support a number of other popular conferencing protocols right out of the box. SIP-based and Android-based, the GVC3202 is interoperable with any 3rd party SIP video conferencing platform, and with any conferencing apps in the Google Play Store. This ground-breaking solution can also bridge calls from Android apps into SIP conference.
GVC3202 Video Conferencing Solution Overview
Stay in control of your video conferences with the GVC3202; It allows you to remind attendees 10 minutes prior to start time and automatically calls all participants at the scheduled time. This powerful video conferencing tool can also easily record all of your video conferences for record keeping purposes. The high-quality GVC3202 features video resolutions of up to 1280p, and it's powerful 9x optical zoom offers extraordinary video clarity, which you can see in up to 2 screens at a time, since the GVC3202 flaunts two HDMI outputs.
GVC3202 has limited internal memory available and requires a full-size SD card for storage (32mm x 24mm x 2.1mm (1.26" x 0.94" x 0.08"). The GVC3200 ships with a GAC2500 Enterprise Conference Phone unit.
GVC3202 Video Conferencing Solution Features and Specifications
- Embedded MCU to allow up to three video attendees
- Local and far-end controllable PTZ camera with wide-angle lens
- Ability to share a presentation with conference attendees or review a document
- Protocols/Standards: SIP RFC3261, BFCP, TIP (pending), RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, LLDP-MED, LDAP (pending), TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, TCP/IP/UDP, IPv6 (pending), FEC, FECC, (pending: H.323, H.245, H.225, H.235, H.241, H.460)
- Camera: 1/3” 2 Megapixel CMOS 1920Hx1080V@30fps
- Lens: 9x optical zoom, +/-23° tilt, +/- 90° pan, 70°(W)*- 6.3° (T) field of view
- Network Interface: 1× RJ45 10/ 100/ 1000 Mbps port
- Bluetooth: Integrated.4.0 + EDR
- Video Outputs: 2x HDMI up to 1080p with CEC
- Video Input: 1x VGA/1x HDMI with resolution up to 1080p
- Microphone/Speaker: External MIC/Speaker, built-in MIC, cascadable external MIC/speaker (pending)
- Remote Control: Bluetooth remote control with multi-touch touchpad
Grandstream's GVCs can work with Skype and other video conferencing platforms. For best results and higher interoperability, we recommend you use the GVC with Grandstream IPVideoTalk Video Conferencing solution.
All customers received a 1-year free trial of the Small Business plan. Every GVC3200 or GVC3202 purchased after 1/1/17 will have this free trial automatically activated that starts once you install and boot up your GVC. However, in order to take full advantage of the plan, you need to register your GVC via ipvideotalk.com in order to have access to the online portal.
If you forget to register online you will only have the ability to use the IPVideoTalk app through the GVC, which does not have all the features that the online portal has. Here is a link where you can sign up for your online portal account: http://account.ipvideotalk.com/signup