Grandstream GXE5024 VoIP Appliance
Grandstream's IP-PBX product segment consists of the GXE5024 and GXE5028. The Grandstream GXE5024 appliance is a powerful all-in-one voice video fax data communication solution for the small to medium sized business, especially companies with sub-30 seats per location. The GXE5024 takes modern business communication systems to a heightened level of innovation, quality, reliability, ease of deployment and affordability.
Grandstream GXE5024 VoIP Appliance Overview
The Grandstream GXE5024 is based on SIP standard and offers an integrated solution for unified voice, data, fax, and video communications for the sub-50 seat business making it a direct competitor to Asterisk, trixbox and SwitchVox. The GXE5024 VoIP appliance integrates a number of key functions in a single stylish and compact 26.5cmx17.5cmx4cm form factor: SIP server supporting up to 100 extensions and 50 simultaneous calls per system, high performance data router with dual 10M/100M network ports and integrated PoE 802.3af, 4 or 8-port PSTN FXO trunk gateway, 2 telephone/FAX FXS ports with lifeline capability in case of power outage, virtually unlimited SIP trunking accounts, fax termination server that automatically converts incoming faxes into PDF files for email delivery or secure storage, unified messaging for voice mail up to 120 hours, fax mail up to 10,000 fax pages, and video mail up to 4 hours, session border controller for automated NAT traversal, and up to 4 conference bridges that allows up to 20 concurrent participants.
Designed from ground up to support distributed IP communications, intelligent unified messaging, advanced application integration and popular PBX features, the Grandstream GXE5024 product family also optimally integrates legacy PSTN trunk and telephone interfaces for fail-safe hybrid communication needs in all circumstances including power or network loss.
Grandstream GXE5024 Features and Functions
- Integrated high performance data router with advanced voice/video QoS support
Integrated legacy PSTN trunks, analog phone/FAX ports and unlimited SIP trunk options
- Integrated session border controller SBC for NAT/firewall traversal and secure telecommuting
- Integrated conference bridges that allow any combination of IP or PSTN calls using any codecsbuilt-in transcoding
- Unified messaging including voicemail-to-email, fax-to-email and video-to-email pending
- Power and network failure survivability and recovery; Integrated PoE 802.3af
- Support true and local emergency call routing in all circumstances
- Automated detection and provisioning of IP phones, video phones, ATA and other endpoints for easy deployment
- Rich PBX features such as presence, shared line appearance, call park and pickup, call queue, ACD, intercom and paging, ring group, customizable auto attendant and IVR, personal music-on-hold, branch office system peering
- Hardware accelerated encryption engine to ensure strongest security protection using SRTP and TLS
- Personal Web portal to manage individual phone/call setting, personal greeting, new or saved voice/fax/video messages for each extension user
- Flexible dial plan, call routing and call recording pending