HARDWARE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The Hardware Sales Representative will represent the entire range of company products and services to VoIP Supply’s customers. A Hardware Sales Representative must exhibit several key abilities, including, but not limited to: background selling VoIP solution technology, effective prospect identification strategies, conducting sales calls, and having a history of educating clients to achieve success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completion of required sales trainings and brand certifications
- Participation in company led/provided trainings, skills and technical
- Participation in the inbound call queue and online chat to answer requests and provide information
- Regular contact with existing customers to follow up on account, business opportunities and establishing a sound business relationship
- Timely follow up on all open leads and proposals, including documentation of any lost quotes and the reason
- Documenting activities in our CRM platform specific to the account or opportunity
- Responsive to all leads, calls and emails from customers
- Following company process and procedures for inter-department communications via our ticketing system
- Proper use of sales tools and CRM platform (HubSpot)
- Understanding of the marketplace, competition, and user experience online through our store
- Achieve all daily, monthly and quarterly metrics, holding yourself accountable to completing all required activities
- VoIP hardware sales experience is REQUIRED
- 2-5 years of solid, inside sales experience
- Previous sales experience (recent experience strongly preferred) with a track record of success is required
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment with revenue deadlines
- Working knowledge of computer applications such as Google Apps, and Microsoft Office are a plus.
If interested in applying for this amazing opportunity with VoIP Supply, put "VoIPster Hardware Sales Representative" in the subject of the email along with your resume attached. Send to [email protected].
VoIP Supply, is committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.