Jabra LINK 850-09 Audio Processor
The Jabra LINK 850-09 Audio Processor has advanced noise cancellation technology, line quieting capability, and acts as an amplifier. This audio processor is equipped with PeakStop, which provides acoustic shock protection that removes potentially harmful sound spikes before they reach the handset.
Jabra LINK 850-09 Audio Processor Overview
The Jabra LINK's noise cancellation technology eliminates disruptive sounds and call interruptions, and its line quiting ability removes distracting noises, such as hissing and buzzing, from the phone network. This audio processor also reduces background noise by amplifying sounds over a certain level, overall providing for less noise and distractions to keep you focused on what matters. The Jabra LINK 850-09 connects to PC's, desk phones or both, and its unique supervisor interface allows for easy agent training and call momotorig for greater productivity.
Jabra LINK 850-09 Audio Processor Features and Specifications
- elivers crystal clear sound without echoes or artifacts for more effective conversations
- Automatically adjusts call volume to a comfortable level with no distortion
- Enables agents to adjust the sound of their headset to the optimal level of crispness and clarity
- Busylight (accessory)- Tells colleagues you’re on a call, keeping potential interruptions to a minimum
- PC and Desk Phone Compatibility