Jabra BIZ 1920 Mono QD
The Jabra BIZ 1920 Mono QD corded headset delivers professional performance and exceptional value. The Jabra BIZ 1920 increases agent productivity and performance. Its noise canceling-microphone ensures that background noise from your work environment will not be transmitted to your customers’ ears.
Jabra BIZ 1920 Mono QD Overview
This headset comes with a QD (Quick Disconnect) plug allowing for connectivity to a wide range of amplifiers and telephone systems. Simply connect the headset to the proper lower QD cord for the telephone system and you’re ready to benefit from the Jabra GN1920’s low cost of ownership.
The Jabra BIZ 1920 Mono QD's headband wearing style combined with a lightweight design ensures all-day comfort – even in very call-intensive environments. The leatherette cushions have an elevated outer ring for added comfort and deliver an exceptional user experience.
Jabra BIZ 1920 Mono QD Features and Functions:
- Monaural - one-ear design
- Professional quality - Designed throughout for telephone-intensive use, the Jabra BIZ 1920 is exceptionally durable. And at less than 45 g/1.6 oz (mono), it’s still comfortable for all day use.
- Sound quality - Great sound quality with traditional, narrowband phone systems.
- Lightweight, sturdy design - Comfortable, yet sturdy materials provide professional quality and a good user experience.
- Noise-canceling microphone - The headset’s noise-canceling microphone filters out unwanted background noise, making it ideal for use in louder work environments.
- Adjustable speaker chambers - Flexible adjustment to the ear for optimal coupling resulting in exceptional audio sound.
- PeakStop™ technology - Acoustic shock protection against sudden, loud noises.
- Boom arm with 270° rotation - Flexibility to ensure optimal microphone positioning. 270 degree movement in both directions supports left and right wearing styles.
- Quick Disconnect (QD) - The QD connector on the headset allows it to be used with all telephone systems. Choose the appropriate QD Cord for your system and plug the headset into it
- Flexible boom arm tip - The flexible tip of the boom arm ensures ideal microphone placement.
- Future-proof design - Future-proof design lets users upgrade from traditional desk telephony to IP hard phones.
- 2-year warranty - With GN Netcom’s no fine print 2-year warranty, you’ll enjoy worry-free ownership.