Jabra BIZ 1900 Duo QD
The Jabra BIZ 1900 Duo QD Corded Headset delivers professional performance and exceptional value. The Jabra BIZ 1900 increases agent productivity and performance. Its noise canceling-microphone ensures that background noise from your work environment will not be transmitted to your customers’ ears.
Jabra BIZ 1900 Duo QD Overview
TheJabra BIZ 1900 Duo QD corded headset comes complete with a QD (Quick Disconnect) plug for instant connectivity to a wide range of amplifiers and telephone systems. Simply connect the headset to the telephone system and you’re ready to benefit from the Jabra GN1900’s low cost of ownership.
The Jabra BIZ 1900 Duo QD is available in both mono and duo variants and its multiple adjustment points make it truly adaptable to individual preferences. Its headband wearing style combined with a lightweight design ensures all-day comfort – even in very call intensive environments. The leatherette cushions have an elevated outer ring for added comfort and deliver an exceptional user experience.
Jabra BIZ 1900 Duo QDFeatures and Functions:
- Binaural - two-ear, stereo design
- Sound quality - Great sound quality with traditional, narrowband phone systems.
- Professional quality - Designed throughout for telephone-intensive use, the Jabra BIZ 1900 is exceptionally durable. And at less than 45 g/1.6 oz (mono), it’s still comfortable for all day use.
- Lightweight, sturdy design - Comfortable, yet sturdy materials provide professional quality and a good user experience.
- Noise-canceling microphone - The headset’s noise-canceling microphone filters out unwanted background noise, making it ideal for use in louder work environments.
- Adjustable speaker chambers - Flexible adjustment to the ear for optimal coupling resulting in exceptional audio sound.
- PeakStop™ technology - Acoustic shock protection against sudden, loud noises.
- Boom arm with 270° rotation - Flexibility to ensure optimal microphone positioning. 270° movement in both directions supports left and right wearing styles.
- Quick Disconnect (QD) - Thanks to the headset‘s easy Quick Disconnect, plug the headset directly into your telephone system and you‘re all set.
- Flexible boom arm tip - The flexible tip of the boom arm ensures ideal microphone placement.
- Future-proof design - Future-proof design lets users upgrade from traditional desk telephony to IP hard phones.
- 2-year warranty - With GN Netcom’s no fine print 2-year warranty, you’ll enjoy worry-free ownership.
Must purchase QD Cable separately