Jabra GN9330e OC headset and base DECT OC Optimized
The Jabra GN9330e OC wireless headset is part of the Jabra GN9330 series of headsets and designed with the Microsoft OCS user in mind. With increased an increased range of up to 350 feet, high definition wideband audio and WiFi friendly DECT technology the GN9330 is designed for use in almost any office environment.
Jabra GN9330e OC Product Overview
The Jabra GN9330e USB OC wireless headset has an audio bandwidth of 6.8 kHz, which is more than twice that of conventional telephony. Not only does this give users the feeling of a true "face-to-face" conversation, it also helps increase productivity because all details are heard the first time. Noise-canceling microphone technology and enhanced wind noise reduction ensures clear voice transmission, no matter where the user is in the office. And due to digital encryption, conversation security is guaranteed
- 2 wearing styles: On-the-Ear (ear hook) and Over-the-head (headband)
- Up to 325 feet of wireless office freedom
- WiFi-friendly 1.9 GHz frequency with DECT 6.0 wireless technology
- Revolutionary wideband (HD Voice) sound quality for IP telephony
- Up to 6 hours talk time without recharging
- Noise-canceling microphone and enhanced wind reduction for better speech clarity
- Digital encryption for secure conversations
- Stylish and lightweight, at less than 1 oz
- Exceptional ease of setup and use
- Jabra GN9330e USB OC headset works with Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 without requiring any additional software, including drivers. Just plug the headset into the PC USB port.
- 1 year warranty
Didn't find the VoIP headset you were looking for?
Check out our complete selection of Jabra Headsets.
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Jabra GN9330e OC Discontinued
No questions asked yet