Jabra Link 850 Audio Processor
Small yet powerful, the Jabra LINK 850 extends the value of your headset investment with features that boost productivity, lower costs and drive performance throughout your business.
Jabra Link 850 Audio Processor Overview
Productive agents are critical to the success of your contact center business. But, as your customers demand more and better personalized service, it can be challenging to meet their needs without compromising call handling time, agent productivity and employee retention.
The answer is the Jabra LINK 850 audio processor. Small yet powerful, the LINK 850 extends the value of your headset investment with features that boost productivity, lower costs and drive performance throughout your business.
The Jabra Link 850 gives users consistent sound clarity, background noise reduction and safe noise levels to ensure fewer call interruptions so agents complete more calls – faster. The build in built-in noise canceling capabilities and easy call management features of the Link 850 promote a safe, comfortable and more productive working environment.
The Jabra LINK 850 audio processor is the ideal choice if you are considering a move to Unified Communications. It connects to any phone and provides easy PC connectivity for UC calls. And it's USB powered.
Jabra Link 850 Features and Functions:
- Removes line hiss, buzz and other distracting noises from the phone network
- Reduces background noise by only amplifying sounds over a certain level
- Tone control equalizer enables you to adjust the the volume to the optimal level of crispness and clarity
- Automatically adjusts call volume to a comfortable level with no distortion
- Unique supervisor interface enables easy agent training and call monitoring
- Connects to PCs, desk phones or both