Jabra PRO 9460 Duo Wireless Binaural DECT Headset System
The Jabra PRO 9460 Duo is part of the Jabra PRO 9400 series of Dect wireless headsets. The two ear PRO 9460 Duo has a noise cancelling microphone and can be used with both desk phones and UC softphones.
Jabra PRO 9460 Duo Wireless Binaural DECT Headset System Product Overview
User-friendly Touch SCREEN base
The two devices – desk and softphone – are united by a stylish touch screen base. The base connects to your headset via DECT; – a technology characterized by its reliable, long range capabilities – offering a wireless range of up to 450 feet.
A SmartSetup wizard on the touch screen helps you connect your phones and choose preferences to get started. Once you’re up and running, the screen’s colorful icons and intuitive menu system make call-handling a breeze.
Several state-of-the-art sound technologies enable the Jabra PRO 9460 Duo Wireless Headset to deliver unrivalled call clarity and safety. The combination of a flex boom and noise-canceling microphone with advanced Digital Signal Processing mean your voice can always be heard clearly. Wideband quality ensures that the sound you hear is crystal clear, while SafeTone technology protects your hearing.
Jabra PRO 9460 Duo Wireless Binaural DECT Headset System Features and Functions
- Multiuse connectivity: desk and softphone
- Touch screen base with SmartSetup wizard
- Noise-canceling microphone and Digital Signal Processing
- Wideband sound (150 Hz - 6,800 Hz)
- Full hearing protection with Jabra SafeTone
- Up to 450 feet wireless range
- Minimal energy-consumption with Jabra IntelliPower
- Choice of Monaural (FLEX) or Binaural (DUO) versions
- Up to 10 hours talk time
- Future-proof investment through feature upgrades via Jabra PC Suite. Jabra PC Suite drivers enable remote call control with Jabra wireless headsets and the latest generation of IP softphones, like Skype.
Didn't find the VoIP headset you were looking for?
Check out these other Jabra Headsets: