Netgear JFS516 ProSafe 16-Port 10/100 Rackmount Switch
The JFS516 is a 16-port Fast Ethernet unmanged switch that provides the ease of Plug and Play connectivity to small and medium sized networks. The JFS516 is energy efficient and has a non-blocking design that provides maximum throughput.
Netgear JFS516 ProSafe 16-Port 10/100 Rackmount Switch Overview
This plug-and-play switch is an affordable way to increase your network capability without breaking the bank. The JFS516 Fast Ethernet switch offers expanded connectivity fro small offices so users can enjoy a fast network without having to compete for bandwidth. This switch features all of the essentials such as automatic speed and full/half duplex sensing, 200 Mbps throughput per port and Auto Uplink. This switch begins operating as soon as it's powered on. It can be placed on a desktop or they can be mounted in a standard 19-inch rack.
Netgear JFS516 Features and Specifications
- 16 10 or 100 Mbps RJ-45 ports
Performance (64 byte packets)
- Store-and-forward packet switching
- Forward rate (10 Mbps) 14,800 packet per sec.
- Forward rate (100 Mbps) 148,000 packet per sec.
- Latency (10 to 100 Mbps) 20 usec max
- MAC addresses 4,000
- Queue buffer KBytes 320
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 120,000 hours (~14 years)
- 15W maximum
- Auto-sensing 100 to 240V, 50/60-Hz
- Localized plug for North America, Japan, UK, Europe, Australia
- IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- Compatible with all major network software
- Unit: Power
- Per network port: 10 or 100 Mbps operations, Rx/Tx and collision, link, half/full duplex
- Operating temperature: 0° to 40° C
- Operating humidity: 80% max. relative humidity, non-condensing
- NETGEAR Lifetime Warranty†
- ProSafe 16-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch (JFS516)
- Power cord
- Rack-mount kit
- User guide
- Warranty card
- Support card