Plantronics Vista M22 Amplifier
Designed for telephone professionals using either traditional or new wideband VoIP phone systems, the Vista M22
amplifier delivers precise levels of listening comfort, sophisticated hearing protection, and superior audio performance. It is compatible with most office phones and offers new Clearline audio technology to
enhance speech clarity which helps to reduce repeats, errors, and listening fatigue. The Vista M22 is easy to use, with one-button headset/handset selection, plus controls for both incoming and
Plantronics Vista M22 Amplifier Overview
The Plantronics Vista M22 (with Clearline Audio Technology) is a VoIP-ready, hands-free office solution that adds value in traditional PBX systems, standard VoIP systems, and new wideband VoIP systems, protecting your investment through future telecommunications system upgrades.
The Vista M22 features Clearline audio technology, designed to improve a range of important factors that can significantly affect call quality:
Plantronics Vista M22 Features and Functions
- Wideband audio. When used as a part of a wideband VoIP system, the Vista M22 delivers enhanced audio and more natural speech reducing repeats, errors, and listener fatigue.
- Loud noise protection. Reduces the level of incoming loud noises, such as fax tones or whistle blasts to a more comfortable listening level.
- Advanced echo management. Helps reduce echo often associated with VoIP telephony.
- Background noise reduction. Reduces the level of background noise picked up by the headset microphone and also reduces the level of noise on the incoming signal to improve call quality.
- Call volume equalizer. Maintains user-selectable listening preferences no matter the quality of the incoming call.
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Plantronics M22
No questions asked yet