Mediatrix 500 Enterprise Session Border Controller (eSBC)
The Mediatrix 500 eSBC is a Small & Medium Business enterprise solution for SIP Demarcation that ensures the security of VoIP & Data communications between Service Providers and Enterprises' customer premises equipment (CPE).
Mediatrix 500 eSBC Overview
The Mediatrix 500 eSBC simplifies SIP Trunk deployments providing seamless integration with iPBX and SIP Clients without the need for configuration changes to devices on customer premises. The Mediatrix 500 eSBC enables Quality of Service for IP Telephony and high-quality IP-TV on the LAN. It ensures service availability to all terminals on the LAN, and remote locations on the WAN.
The Mediatrix 500 eSBC also includes an embedded Enterprise Router & Firewall with 4-Port Ethernet Switch fully addressing real-time and SIP-based applications on the LAN.
The Mediatrix 500 eSBC stateful packet inspection (SPI) and packet filtering firewall ensures the security of SIP communications and maintains the LAN private, secured and protected from undesirable attacks like:
- - Denial of Service
- -Service Theft
- -Intrusion Detection / Prevention
The Mediatrix 500 eSBC offers a list of license upgrades to access optional feature sets to tailor the configuration to each specific use-case and customer requirements. Licences include extended number of simultaneous sessions, Local SIP server and advanced SIP routing functions. In addition to SIP Pass-Through, the Mediatrix 500 eSBC supports Back-To-Back User Agent to normalize any SIP Signalling difference between Service Provider and customers SIP implementations.
See Attached Datasheet for list of IP-PBX's pre-configured to work with the Mediatrix 500's configuration wizard.
Mediatrix 500 eSBC Specs & Features:
- --- 10 Simultaneous Sessions
- --- Optional additional Licenses available
- -- Service Provider Demarcation Point
- -- Normalization of SIP Signaling
- -- Wide Interoperability with SIP vendors
- -- Resolution of NAT traversal issues
- -- Support to Remote Workers
- -- Diagnostics & Debug Logs email notification
- -- Security and Control
- -- IP-TV support
- -- Online Wizard for easy installation
- -- TR-069 for massive deployments
- -- Advanced Quality of Service
- -- Call Admission Control
- -- Display and front panel keys