NETGEAR M4200-10MG-PoE+ Multigigabit Managed Switch with (GSM4210P)
NETGEAR M4200-10MG-PoE+ Multigigabit Managed Switch features 8*2.5G and 2x10G SFP+ Layer 3 (GSM4210P). part of Netgear Prosafe M4200 Intelligent Edge Series has been designed to optimize the installation of Wave 2 11 Access Points.
NETGEAR M4200-10MG-PoE+ Multigigabit Managed Switch with (GSM4210P) Overview
The M4200-10MG-Poe+ includes eight full power PoE plus ports and multi-speed 1G 2.5G ports for legacy 100 meter cables runs, combined with two 10G uplinks for a fully on-blocking deployment from any vendor.
The M4200-10G features a Plenum design that allows for easy mounting pretty much anywhere. You can mount it in a standard 19-inch rack, place it directly on a wall, or attached to a rectangular or round pole. You can securely place it above-drop-down ceilings, in air passageways, vertically or horizontally, flat or perpendicular- the choice its yours!
NETGEAR M4200-10MG-PoE+ Multigigabit Managed Switch with (GSM4210P) Features and Specifications
- 1G, 2.5G and 5G NBASE-T compliant access layer in campus LAN and midsize organizations networks
- Line-rate 8 x 2.5G access layer and 2 x 10G aggregation for 802.11ac wireless access points with PoE+ full provisioning
- Advanced Layer 2, Layer 3 and Layer 4 feature set including static routing and RIP dynamic routing
- Multi-Gigabit NBASE-T enables 2.5X to 5X faster speeds up to 100m on legacy Cat5e/Cat6 cables - yet providing 100M and 1G backward compatibility
- Whisper quiet 28.9dB acoustics when operating at 25°C (77°F), well below normal offices ambient background noise
- Secure placement above drop-down ceilings, in air passageways and where other switches will not go, vertical or horizontal, flat or perpendicular
- Easy Mount options whether it's directly on a wall, attached to a rectangular or round pole, or mounted in a standard 19-inch rack
- PoE+ (30 watts per port) across all (8) Multi-Gigabit access ports with 240W budget
- Low latency and scalable table size with 16K MAC, 1K ARP/NDP, 1K VLANs, 64 routes
- SDN-Ready OpenFlow 1.3 support for maximum investment protection