Netgear GS728TXP-100NES 28-port PoE Stackable Smart Switch
The Netgear GS728TXP-100NES also known by its series name as S3300-28X-PoE+, is a 28-port smart managed switch with two or those ports being dedicated 10G SFP+ fiber ports and 2 being dedicated 10GBase -T copper ports.
Netgear GS728TXP-100NES 28-port PoE Stackable Smart Switch Overview
The ProSAFE S3300 Series switches have been designed with small and medium sized businesses in mind and are the newest editions of Netgear's Gigabit Stackable Smart Managed Switches that are inclusive of 4 10G ports - which can be used for uplinks and/ or stacking between other S3300 switches. This switch series gives users cost-effective 10G connections between the access and aggregation layer of their network.
This Netgear ProSAFE S3300 switch is the most flexible and cost-effective migration path to 10G - containing 4 dedicated 10G ports and a Gigabit and 10G migration path. The S3300 maintains a solid performance with non-blocking architecture, 8K MAC addresses, 256 VLANs, 480 shared ACL entries, 32 static routes, and 1,024 Multicast Groups.
This switch is also very easy to manage as it utilizes the built in smart-technology that only Netgear can provide. With it's easy to manage we-based Management GUI and Smart Control Center access, adding lifetime tech support on to this products qualities only makes it better.
This ProSAFE S3300 Series Smart Switch contains 24 PoE+ capable Gigabit copper ports and contains a PoE Budget of 195W extendable to 740W with supplemental RPS, 2-fiber ports supporting 10G and 1000M speeds, and 2-copper ports supporting 10G/1G/100M speeds.
Netgear GS728TXP-100NES 28-port PoE Stackable Smart Switch Features and Function
- 2 Dedicated SFP + Fiber uplinks/stacking ports
- 2 dedicated 10GBase - T uplink/stacking ports
- PoE+ Support on all ports
- One USB port on the rear of the chassis
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE802.3az)
- Stacking with up to 6 switches and 40G bi-directional bandwidth
- Dynamnic VLAN Assignment
- Static Routing
- Comprehensive IPv6 Support for management, ACL and QoS
- IGMP Snooping and MLD Snooping
- Robust Security Features
- Auto Voice and Auto Video
- Comprehensive QoS Features
- DHCP Snooping
- Dual firmware Images and configuration files
- Protected Ports
- Dynamic ARP Inspection
- Multicast VLAN Registration
- EAV (Ethernet Audio/Video Bridging) support