Netgear XSM7224S 24-Port 10 Gigabit Stackable L2+ Managed Switch
The Netgear XSM7224S is a 24 port 10 Gigabit L2 stackable switch. Part of Netgear's M7300 series, this fully managed switch provides excellent performance with low latency, enterprise class L2+ Management features and data center availability.
Netgear XSM7224S Product Overview
The NETGEAR ProSafe XSM7224S combines non-blocking performance, enterprise-class security and top of the line resiliency, composing a full set of Layer 2 management features, as well as Layer 3 Lite-IPv4 routing. The XSM7224S can be deployed as a top rack switch or as a distribution layer 10 Gigabit Ethernet aggragation switch.
The XMS7224S comes with a removable power module for the main power supply and offers the option of a second internal redundant power supply. Moreover, the two removable fan trays give the unit front and back cooling airflow, increasing availability and compatibility with data center hot aisle/cold aisle airflow patterns.
Netgear XSM7224S Product Features and Specifications
- Line-rate 24 ports 10G solution with low latency and stacking
- Support of Gigabit speeds across all 24 ports for smooth 10G transition
- 24 ports SFP+ for 1G/10G fiber uplinks, copper DAC connections or 1G RJ45 GBICs
- 4 ports 10GBase-T (RJ45) supporting Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit speeds
- IPv4 routing in Layer 2+ package (static routing) with IPv4/IPv6 ACLs and QoS
- Optional license upgrade for IPv4/IPv6 routing (Layer 3 package, dynamic routing)
- Enterprise-class L2/L3 tables with 32K MAC, 6K ARP/NDP, 1K VLANs, 512 static L3 routes
- Two redundant, hot-swap power supplies (one PSU comes with the switch; second optional PSU is ordered separately)
- Two removable fan trays and front-to-back cooling airflow for best compatibility with data center hot aisle/cold aisle airflow patterns