ADTRAN NetVanta 3205 3rd Gen Router
NetVanta 3205 3rd Gen Router for frame relay and point-to-point connectivity. Includes modular network interface and 10/100BaseT Ethernet port. The NetVanta 3205 router is a cost-effective Internet access, MPLS, corporate Frame Relay, point-to-point connectivity, and ADSL for applications requiring up to two T1s.
NetVanta 3205 3rd Gen Router Overview
The NetVanta 3205 includes one Ethernet LAN port, a built-in firewall for network security, QoS to priority delay sensitive traffic like VoIP, DHCP to assign IP addresses, and Network Address Translation (NAT) as well to conceal private address.
NetVanta 3205 3rd Gen Router Features and Specifications
- Single-slot, Single-Ethernet Modular Access Router for two T1s of bandwidth
- 1U, 19-inch rackmountable metal chassis
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay-sensitive traffic like Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Standards-based routing protocols
- Comprehensive PPP dial backup scheme prevents network downtime
- Network Address Translation (NAT) for IP Address Concealing
- DHCP server for assigning IP addresses
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) to reduce learning curve
- Intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) with step-by-step setup wizards
- Industry-leading five-year North American warranty