Patton CopperLink PoE Extender Kit CL1101/PAFA/RJ45/EUI-2PK
Patton's CopperLink PoE Extender Kit allows you to connect Ethernet devices over previously installed copper infrastructure. You can now reuse circuits previously meant for traditional non-IP applications such as alarms and analog phones, and instantaneously install PoE compliant devices like IP Phones with no added overhead costs. This Kit includes (1) local unit and (1) remote unit.
Patton CopperLink PoE Extender Kit Overview
With the extended CL1101 kit, installing IP terminal equipment exactly where you want it is no problem at all! We know that when it comes to powering devices, flexibility of location is of major importance, especially for applications such as building security where perimeter control is critical.
With the Patton CopperLink PoE Extender Kit, you can extend power and ethernet to compliant or legacy PoE devices using already installed twisted-pair cable or coax.
- Ethernet Extension—Extends 10/100Base-TX Ethernet over 3300 feet (1005 meters) using 2-wire, 24-AWG twisted-pair, Cat 3, Cat 5e/6/7, or coaxial cable.
- Delivers PoE—PowerPlus technology powers up both the remote CopperLink extender and the PoE enabled device connected to it. No power is required at the remote location.
- Transparent LAN Bridging—Passes higher layer protocols, including 802.1Q VLAN tagged and untagged packets. Fully transparent to various video compression schemes such as WMV, MPEG-4 and MJPEG.
- Plug and Play—Modems need no configuration to operate, Ethernet ports are auto-sensing 10/100, full or half-duplex.
- Made in the USA—This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.
CopperLink PoE Extender Kit includes: This Kit includes (1) local unit and (1) remote unit. 1x 10/100; 802.3af (mode A); RJ45 Line; Line Powered; AC Adapter 100-240VAC