Patton CL1101E Industrial CopperLink PoE Extender Kit (CL1101E/PAFA/RJ45/EUI-2PK)
Patton Industrial CopperLink PoE Extender Kit provides (1) Local Extender and (1) Remote Extender that allows you to extend Ethernet and PoE through industrial applications. Reuse circuits previously meant for traditional non-IP applications such as alarms and analog phones, and instantaneously install PoE compliant devices like IP Phones with no added overhead costs.
- Ethernet Extension—Extends 10/100Base-TX Ethernet over 3,300 feet (1005 meters) using 2-wire, 24-AWG twisted-pair, Cat 3, Cat 5e/6/7, or coaxial cable.
- Delivers PoE—PowerPlus technology powers up both the remote CopperLink extender and the PoE enabled device connected to it. No power is required at the remote location.
- Transparent LAN Bridging—Will pass higher layer industrial Ethernet protocols such as BACnetIP, EtherCAT and Modbus TCP.
- Plug and Play—Modems need no configuration to operate, Ethernet ports are auto-sensing 10/100, full or half-duplex.
- Overvoltage Protection—Overvoltage protection on Line and Ethernet ports prevents damage from ESD (electrostatic discharge), CDE (cable discharge events), and lightning.
- Made in the USA—This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.
Includes (1) remote Extender, (1) local extender. 1x 10/100; 802.3af (mode A); RJ45 Line; Line Powered; AC Adapter 100-240VAC