Patton Industrial CopperLink PoE Line Power Local Extender
Patton Industrial CopperLink PoE Line Power Local Extender provides extended Ethernet and PoE and is ideal for industrial settings. This is a local PoE Extender that allows you to reuse circuits previously meant for traditional non-IP applications such as alarms and analog phones, and instantaneously install PoE compliant devices like IP Phones with no added overhead costs.
Includes: One CopperLink PoE Line Power Local Extender; 1x 10/100; RJ45 Line; 100-240VAC
- Ethernet Extension—Extends 10/100Base-TX Ethernet over 3,300 feet (1005 meters) using 2-wire, 24-AWG twisted-pair, Cat 3, Cat 5e/6/7, or coaxial cable.
- Delivers PoE—PowerPlus technology powers up both the remote CopperLink extender and the PoE enabled device connected to it. No power is required at the remote location.
- Transparent LAN Bridging—Will pass higher layer industrial Ethernet protocols such as BACnetIP, EtherCAT and Modbus TCP.
- Plug and Play—Modems need no configuration to operate, Ethernet ports are auto-sensing 10/100, full or half-duplex.
- Overvoltage Protection—Overvoltage protection on Line and Ethernet ports prevents damage from ESD (electrostatic discharge), CDE (cable discharge events), and lightning.
- Made in the USA—This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.